Tuesday, June 21, 2011

School's Out for the Summer!

Well ladies and gentlemen, today's the day we've all been waiting for (okay maybe not all, but I know that I certainly have ) SUMMER VACATION!!! Today was my last day of school with the kiddos. It was actually kind of bittersweet, I had an amazing class this year, and am really going to miss them, but I am very excited for the summer with our trips and relaxation!

On the way home today I had all these great plans, get my nails done, make an awesome dinner, etc. What did I do when I got home? Let the boys out and promptly fell asleep for three hours, I think the whirl-wind trip to Cincy for my grandfather's funeral combined with the craziness of end of year preparations finally caught up with me. I woke up to eat dinner with Rhett, as I rarely skip a meal, and now I'm winding down and getting ready to fall back to sleep again! I have the next few days to prepare for our trip, we have a wedding on Saturday, and then very early Monday morning we'll be headed to Mexico! I'm so excited I can hardly wait!! I'll be sure to continue to update now that I have more time, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment