Sunday, January 13, 2013

Second Trimester!

Well it is finally here! The start of the second trimester! All has been going well with our sweet peas and they have been growing as have I! I have been still really tired, have still had some nausea and headaches, but have finally stopped throwing up and am able to eat! Woo Hoo. Unfortunately, I have a lot of aversions to food and there isn't a lot that sounds good, so when I have a craving for something, darling Rhett makes sure I get it!
We are so thrilled that everything is still going so well and we are excited to find out the genders in about another month or so. We have begun our registry, which is a bit overwhelming, babies sure need a lot of stuff, especially when there are two! Thanks for everyones prayers and thoughts, and well wishes!

14 week pics!



5 comments:

  1. Cutest bump!! Love it. So happy that my little niece(s) or nephew(s) are doing so well and happy that the vomiting stage is over for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you're about 8 months you'll catch up to my "bump" - Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the cutest little mama! I love you guys.
    Aunt Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are some of the very best posts that I can possibly imagine. You look radiant Bailey and I have changed your ring tone on my cell phone to "I saw God today". Jan and I eagerly await each weeks posting of your progress reports and are living vicariously through them. I think taking the genders in sealed envelopes to a baker and then you, all your friends and loved finding out when you cut the cakes is an absolutely brilliant idea and a wonderful way to find out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katie (Schear) BrooksJanuary 31, 2013 at 10:18 AM

    You look INCREDIBLE! So excited for y'all!!!!!! XOXO!

    ReplyDelete