Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tackling 2012

Well it's now three days into 2012 and my resolutions are coming along quite nicely. Rhett and I went out and got a food processor yesterday, that I am very pumped about and I have already looked up tons of recipes, on my newest obsession, www.pinterest.com. I can just see my 23 year old self looking at this sentence and saying, "Seriously, Bailey? A food processor? What did you crazy kids do next, go vacuum cleaner shopping?" It is funny how things change, right? So to go along with my cooking more resolution I'll be making homemade veggie burgers for myself and some meat for my darling, carnivorous, hubby.
On the running more front, I signed Rhett and I up for the Shamrock Shuffle 8k race that takes place at the end of March. I have been getting back into the routine a bit, but having a race to train for has always helped rev up my motivation!
As far as my blogging, second time this week! I also started writing my novel, and have the prologue done. It's amazing what you can accomplish with time off work! Our school didn't let out for Christmas Vacation until the 22nd, which at the time was kind of a bummer, but now as I sit at the table drinking my coffee and watching kids board the bus to resume school, it's nice to know I won't be falling back into that routine until January 9th! I hope everyone's 2012 is off to a wonderful start!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like 2012 is off to a great start. Can't wait to read the novel. Keep plugging.

    Dad S

    ReplyDelete