Saturday, March 26, 2011

Spring Break!

 So yesterday officially began my Spring Break and I am so thrilled! Although we aren't going anywhere, I am still excited to relax, sleep in, and just do whatever I want! I wish my poor hubby could get a few days off too, he works too hard! I am hoping this summer he can take a few days off so we can go somewhere together.

 I'm officially back into the swing of exercising and I feel great! I wish it were warmer because running on the treadmill is really getting old, but temps in the 30's are taking over this weeks forecast, I did see temps in the 50's by next weekend, so I am pretty pumped about that! Rhett and I signed up for the Race to Wrigley in a few weeks, it's only a 5k but will be fun to run a race again, it's been a while! I've been mixing up my training with a combination of running and cross-training. This week I am going to be adding in some Bikram Yoga ( 100 degree yoga, it's amazing) and some spin classes. I am trying to slowly work my way up and take care of myself so as not to injure myself! Thanks so much to everyone who has donated, it is so touching and really helps to motivate me. On days I don't feel like running after a long day of work I think of those sick kids in a hospital bed and I get my booty to the gym! I've had my good and bad days since the miscarriage and I know Rhett has too, but over all we're doing great and just taking care of each other. I've tried to just count my blessings and not the things we don't have and it's made me realize we really are blessed. And just so you know when I'm counting my blessings, I count all of you!! You're the best thanks for reading and have a great Saturday night!

Some of you have asked for the link again ( I'll send an email soon!)
http://www.heroesforlife.org/site/TR/MarathonTeam/MarathonTeam?px=1087020&pg=personal&fr_id=1260

No comments:

Post a Comment