Friday, November 11, 2011

Perfect 10

This week was a crazy one filled with many dates with the copy machine and getting to school at 5 a.m. three days in preparation for parent/teacher conferences next week. Among all the craziness I squeezed in my weekly doctor's appointment and it was great! My uterine lining was nice and thick at 10mm and all my blood levels were right on track. So we're moving along quite nicely! We're getting so excited to welcome our little snow babies home so soon! Thanks for all your kind words and prayers, please keep them coming.

My next doctor's appointment is Wednesday and I start my Yoga for Fertility Phase 2 this Sunday. I'm excited to get to know some new faces and hopefully see a few old as well! Rhett and I are looking forward to a relaxing weekend together. Happy Friday to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment