Tuesday, November 22, 2011

T-Day

T-day is upon us, not Turkey Day just yet, but transfer day. The past couple days have been good, but I can't lie and say I haven't been a but anxious to see what is going to pop up on that Ultrasound screen. I have gone to acupuncture a few times, had a blood-enhancing massage, and been practicing an eastern healing technique called a "moxa stick" that was given to me by my acupuncturist. It looks like a cigar and you light it and hold over your stomach and turn it in a clockwise motion, just not too close as not to burn yourself! It's purpose is to bring blood to that area to build up the lining, so here's to hoping all these things that I've been trying have worked and we'll get the green flag to do our transfer today. I received the call yesterday and we are to go into F.C.I. at 11:45 for our ultrasound and then if all looks well we will do the transfer at 12:45. I am very hopeful and trying to stay as positive as I can and not let my mind wander to the dreaded "what if" questions and just live each moment at a time. I am going this morning for acupuncture and then we are going to grab some breakfast and head into F.C.I. If you get a chance around 11:45 central time, please send us a prayer, good vibe, positive thought, or whatever it is you might practice. I've felt all your positive energy and prayers and I can't thank you enough! Go team snow babies... rounding third and headed for home!?!
Here is a pic of the moxa stick!

2 comments:

  1. Heavenly Father bless these two beautiful people, grant an answer to their and our prayers and allow them to be the parents of a healthy, whole child.
    In your name we pray please shower these two who have been through so much with your blessings.
    Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job preparing and were great yesterday! Love you babe take care of those little ones give them a good home!

    ReplyDelete