Saturday, October 1, 2011

New Horizons

As we begin our journey into another IVF cycle we are filled with hope and anticipation. We are gearing up for what we hope to be our most monumental life change yet (probably ever) and have also been blessed with another life change...

Rhett put in his resignation at his current job yesterday and will begin a new job this Monday. It was an offer that he couldn't refuse and will be a wonderful opportunity for our current and future family. We both feel so blessed to have had this opportunity be bestowed upon Rhett at such an important time in our lives. Rhett's dedication to providing for our family never ceases to amaze me. He puts in 110% at his full time job and then works a part-time job as well on the weekends to bring in more money for our baby cause. I have the best husband in the world and I pray everyday that I can grant him his dream of being a daddy someday very soon. He will be the most adoring, caring, and attentive dad. Our snow babies have no idea how lucky they are. Rhett, I love you and I'm sorry for bragging about you, but you make me so happy, and I'm so proud to be your wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment