Monday, February 7, 2011

The Countdown is On!

So the big day is this Friday and I am getting so excited. Last time around I feel like I was super nervous, but this time around I feel much more relaxed and calm, and just plain pumped up! Doing a frozen cycle has been a lot less grueling, only one 6 a.m. doctor's appointment a week as opposed to 7, yikes! There are a lot less shots involved this time too! I mean as much as I like getting needles the size of my hand injected in me on a daily basis, I would have to say less is more!
 I bet four years ago when we got married Rhett hadn't envisioned saying to me, "Honey I'm home, ready to get all shot up?" Oh the romance of IVF....

2 comments:

  1. The romance....I am so happy that you are feeling so good and positive. All good. Love you all. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bailey we have you, Rhett, and Baby in our prayers and can't wait to here how things proceed Friday. This could bring about an unbelievable Valentines Day surprise for all of us and if not we will continue to enjoy the journey after all your Blog title states "half the Fun is getting there."
    Bob/Dad

    ReplyDelete